OUR TIMBER PRODUCTS
We supply clients worldwide in the fields BSH (laminated timber), CLT (cross laminated timber); KVH (solid structural timber), panels, planed timber, packaging and pallets using fresh technically dried and planed sawn timber.
Being a regional and traditional business, our goal is to use the resource wood in a radius of 50km in a sustainable manner to produce constant high-quality timber products and pellets for our clients at home and abroad. We maintain proper dealings with our suppliers and demand an equally high quality as clients, as we are obligated to provide said as producers.
- Our management system is built on quality as crucial factor of success. We want to satisfy our clients with the consistency and competitiveness of our products and with our personal efforts and reliability.
- Our employees are our major asset. They get continuous support and value trust, fair play and team spirit.
- Our machinery gets maintained regularly. Expertise and quality assurance grant optimum processes which help us gain profits and thus ensure our subsistence and consequently a place of employment for our staff as well.
- We pay attention to and respect the safety of humans and the environment while regarding the legal requirements as well.
- We produce and invest in clean energy and engage in the prevention of CO2 and particulate emissions.
Overview of our wide range of products and services.
As regional leading company we cover the majority of required raw materials locally – in accordance with our philosophy “the wood of short distances”.
Our PEFC certified regional log wood is processed to premium sawn timber using modern saw technology. Optimized cutting ensures the most efficient usage of each stem.
We process 100% of our PEFC certified spruce sawdust and spruce shavings into our nationally and internationally well known and very popular NORICA PELLETS.
100 Years of HASSLACHER HERMAGOR: From Saw mill to regional traditional company.
The hour of birth of today’s HASSLACHER HERMAGOR GmbH was the 21stof September 1918. Exactly 100 years later the jubilee of the family-owned and highly traditional company was celebrated on the company’s premises in Hermagor together with the employees. From now on...
Our contact persons.
Bundled competence with considerable experience.
FM DI Markus Honsig-Erlenburg
management of log wood purchasing and log wood trading
+43 (0) 664 / 333 0 116
sawn timber, planed timber, pellets
+43 (0) 4282 / 21 43 11